The Benefits of Using Degreaser on Restaurant Kitchen Surfaces

If you think that using plain old soap and water to clean the surfaces in your commercial kitchen is a great idea, you might want to reconsider your options. In fact, most restaurant owners will agree that using a multi-surface degreaser is definitely the way to go. There are many reasons why this is so.


Instead of using harsh chemicals that could prove harmful or even fatal to humans, degreaser solutions are generally created from non-toxic chemicals that are manufactured to work on surfaces that constantly come into contact with food. The chemicals are strong enough to get the cleaning job done but gentle enough that they will not harm people who come into contact with them. Simply rinse the surfaces with water after cleaning and be on your way.

Keep Kitchens Safe

Grease residue on the floor of a kitchen is the main cause of slipping accidents in restaurants. When you use a degreaser to clean the floor, you do not have to worry about this happening because the residue will be completely removed. This keeps the floor safe for everyone involved and reduces the amount of workman comp claims that ensue from slip and fall accidents while on the job.


You don’t have to be concerned about multi-surface degreaser being bad for the planet because it is 100% biodegradable. This keeps you in line with the “green” preference that many customers and investors have today. Nothing can gain public goodwill like being friendly to the environment.